How To Use Fake Nails
Fake nails are one of the ways to facilitate people's pursuit of beautiful nail designs. If you are a beginner in nail art, it is recommended to buy fake nail kits, or fake nails that have already been nail design, you only need to stick it. When buying fake nails, please pay attention to choosing the color, length or shape of the fake nails. You can read my other article "How to choose fake nails", it will help you. This time we talk about how to use fake nails.
Note: Before using fake nails, please trim your nails to keep the shape and length of the real nails consistent.
Procedures for using fake nails
- Wash your hands and keep your nails completely dry;
- Remove nail polishand other oils, this is to ensure that the glue will fall off due to the influence of nail polish or oil;
- Polish the surface of natural nails to make them rough, which will increase the attachment of fake nails;
- Put a drop of glue on the fake nails, it doesn't need too much, a little bit is enough to avoid excessive glue;
- Place the fake nail directly above the stratum corneum and press it down onto the nail bed. Continue to apply pressure for 10 seconds to make sure there are no air bubbles, wait for it to dry completely before moving on to the next one.
- Use a cotton pad to wipe off excess glue.
See more ideas about fake nails, nail art design and pretty nails.