Zakręcona ZuZula's review
This time on nails blue <3 Recently, I was showing you new products from Beauty Bigbang and among them was a beautiful cornflower color, which I liked in the bottle, but on the tile looks even nicer and how it stamps
* Eveline Diamond Hard
* Rimmel No. 860 Bestival Blue
* Beauty Bigbang Royal Blue Nail Stamping Varnish No. 001
* Wibo Iron Hard
* BP-L020 from Born Pretty Store
* Beauty Bigbang Gold Nail Art Stickers Punk Acrylic
Step by step:
1. I painted my conditioner with nails.
2. I applied two layers of Rimmel varnish.
3. I removed reflective patterns from the tile.
4. I glued the star-shaped stud on the ring finger.
5. I painted the whole with the top.
The decorating came out a bit like in the sea climate, although the intention was a bit different xD I dream of summer, so maybe this is because;)
The varnish on the stamping worked well, although on the middle finger you can see some defects in the pattern, but it's more of my fault, because I did not see if I had a good pattern on the stamp. At the rest of the nails is already okay :)
As for the poles, they adhere nicely to the plate, although they are quite large. I wonder how the best ones will work :)
When shopping, be sure to use this code, you will receive a 10% discount on all purchases!
How do you like decorating?
Summer is coming,visit: https://www.beautybigbang.com/blogs/reviews/hottest-50-summer-nails-designs-2018