Today I am going to show you a pretty spring and summer manicure and it is with apples!
To make it I used these materials:
- Transparent napkin: BPS
- White napkin: 18 Perfect Beauty by Juliette Crowe
- Red pintauñas para estampar: BPS
- Brown Pintauñas: 323 Milk Chocolate KIKO
- Green nails: 30 Color Cosmetic BPS
- Stamping plate: BP-X04 BPS
- Beauty Bigbang Stapler and Scraper
you can search SKU J2914TM-2A
Remember that you can buy all the Items you want from the Beauty Bigbang using my discount code!
- Corrector pen: Beauty Bigbang https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/1pc-nail-polish-corrector-pen-remove-mistakes-nail-art-tool
- Plate cleaner, cotton and removable
- Fine brush
- Latex (optional)
We start by painting the base of all white nails. We will make two types of nail designs, some in which only one big apple will be and others in which there will be many little ones!
We started with the stamping, for which you will need a plate with apples, a red paintbrush and the stamper.
Once we make the stamping of the apples, we will make the shape of the big apples. You can make it with the same enamel brush, making a heart shape.
When it dries, we will make the apple tawny color brown and we can also revise that of the small apples.
In the same way we will make, this time of green color, a leaf. You can also fill all the small leaves with color.
Now we only have to make the shade of white on the side of the block. This step is optional!
And voila, it has nothing else this manicure and it looks great on the nails!
You can also find more nail art supplies here! up to 70% off!