How To Use Striping Tape In Nail Art
Nail stripe tape is a tool in nail art that provides brilliance and shine to any manicure. Nail Stripe tapes come in many different colors and a wide variety of styles. Through your rich imagination and creativity, you can create nail art that attracts people's attention. Whether you want to exquisite nail design or want to be the most basic stripe, The release tape is very easy to use.
How To Use Nail Striping Tape?
Using nail stripe tape is not too complicated. Its steps and procedures are similar to the use of stickers or decals.
What You Need To Prepare
- Colorful nail polish
- Primer and topcoat
- Quick-drying manicure spray
- Peeling tape, available from BeautyBigBang
- Scotch tape
What To Do
- First use a clear primer and two layers of colored nail polish. Wait for the nails to dry.
- Confirm the position of your nail design and then put the peeling tape. Pay attention to whether the polish on the nail is dry, otherwise it will destroy the beauty of the polish.
- Roll the tape out of the nail and gently press it.
- Use a nail scissors to cut the tape to where you want the tape to end.
- Use your fingers or a wooden skin stick to press down on the ends to secure them. On the tip, clamp the tape so that it just intersects the edge of the nail.Finish all tape ends
- Apply a clear topcoat to make sure your design is sealed.
Spotted on https://skincare.lovetoknow.com/nail-care-designs/how-use-striping-tape-create-nail-designs
For more nail art you can browse it!