How To Prevent Nail Cracking?
Nail cracking is a irritating thing. Beautiful nail designs are often destroyed by nail cracking. When you like all kinds of nail designs, but cannot try because the nails are cracked, you will definitely feel frustrated. When you are using nail polish, the hard coating on the gel polish often forms a barrier that prevents your pen tip from absorbing the required moisture. But this can also lead to dryness and breakage of the nails. So how to prevent nail cracking?
- Keep your nails clean and healthy.
- Avoid placing hands or feet in water for long periods of time.
- Use moisturizers on nails and cuticles.
- Use nail hardening products if necessary. (Shop online.)
- Do not bite or entangle your nails.
- Do not use nail polish remover.
- Don't tear or pull your nails.
With the permission of a doctor, take supplements such as biotin.
The pictures above are from Pinterest
See more ideas about nail knowledge, nail art design and pretty nails.